The North Face Men's Denali Gloves
Updated with an improved fit and enhanced dexterity, the iconic Men's Denali Gloves from The North Face continue to propel premium performance and warmth in winter handwear. Featuring Radiametric Articulation that is cut to follow the natural curve of the hand to reduce bulk and improve dexterity, blended with a 5Dimensional Fit, this fleece glove is perfect for keeping your digits toasty around town, while driving, shoveling, or during a cross-country ski / snowshoe backcountry adventure. Super warm under a shell mitt, this 300 weight fleece glove dries quickly and continues to insulate even when wet. When doing detailed tasks in the cold, its Nylon Taslan overlay on the knuckles and finger backs protect from abrasion, as PU (Polyurethane) gripper pads on the finger tips and across the palms provide excellent grip. With elastic wrists that seal out the elements, The North Face Men's Denali Gloves are the handwarmers you want for total utility when the temperatures take a dip.
- Fabric: shell - 300 weight fleece
- Lining palm: PU (Polyurethane) gripper pads on the finger tips and across the palms improve grip
- Warm, breathable fleece dries quickly, insulates even when wet
- Radiametric Articulation - cut to follow the natural curve of the hand to reduce bulk and improve dexterity
- Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- 5 Dimensional Fit
Purchase the The North Face Denali Gloves for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.