The North Face Men's Double-Track Trail Running Shoes
Want a cushioned, stable trail shoe that doesnt feel like a brick? The North Face Men's Double-Track Trail Running Shoes corrects your overpronation without you even realizing it, freeing up your attention to focus on simply enjoying your run. With raised lugs and a Tenacious Grip sticky rubber outsole, these durable trail running shoes can take on tough terrain and varying conditions with ease. Shock absorbing and supportive, The North Face Double-Track Trail Running Shoes for men are designed for an ultra-comfortable ride no matter how many miles you log.
- 2011 Gear of the Year award recipient from Outside Magazine
- Upper: breathable sandwich mesh
- High-rebound second density forefoot EVA
- Dual-density Ortholite® Northotic™ footbed
- Terrain Harness™ (Stability) engineered platform
- X-Dome™ Cradle Support heel cushioning and stability system with integrated medial post
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- TPU-welded midfoot support
- External molded heel counter
- Heel / forefoot heights: 24 mm / 12 mm
- Outsole: Tenacious™ Grip sticky rubber
- Weight (per pair): 1 lb 7 oz, 660 g
Purchase the The North Face Double-Track Trail Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.