The North Face Men's El Rio Sandals
The North Face Mens El Rio is a highly cushioned, comfortable active-wear sandal perfect for land-based and amphibious adventures alike.
- Water-friendly, synthetic nubuck upper
- SBR lining ensures all-day comfort in wet and dry conditions
- Molded EVA footbed with AgION
- Recessed hook-and-loop closure system
- Removable heel strap easily converts into a slide
- Exclusive HydroTrak water-channeling, sticky rubber outsole
- Weight (per pair): 1 lb 3 oz, 556 g
Purchase the The North Face El Rio Sandals for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 20 2011
This is my second pair of sandals. I purchased the first pair a long time ago, maybe back in 07. So Ive been searching for a replacement sandals for awhile. Finally found it here at altrec. Ive used it in Vegas, Maui, Kauai, Bora Bora, Philippines, Japan, Cabo San Lucas, and recently Bahamas. These sandals have been on all my adventures. I also use it in the house and everywhere else I go. The sandals are very durable, size is true to fit, and quality is excellent! The convertible part is my favorite feature of the sandals, when at home I just leave the rear part off. Im ordering another pair because its hard to find a perfect sandal for me.
- May 30 2011
I love the El Rio sandals. They are comfortable and great for walking around in a variety of settings. Also, I am a pretty active guy. I find that if I ever need to run or do something that pushes the quality of the sandal a little bit that the sandal holds up and does not fall apart.