The North Face Men's Half Dome Jacket
The North Face takes their athletes seriously, so when they talk, TNF listens. The Summit Series collection is designed for pros, guides and hard core adventurers who demand lightweight, expedition-ready performance. Lightweight, waterproof and breathable, The North Face Men's Half Dome Jacket is made from premium Gore-Tex Stretch Pro Shell fabric with a micro-grid backer for maximum comfort and dryness. Built with a sleek, performance fit, this winter jacket has a helmet-compatible adjustable hood, a 2-way center front zipper and pockets you can access with a pack or a harness on. Little details to increase comfort include a brushed chinguard, pit zips for ventilation, and adjustable cuffs and hem to seal out the elements. Because the last thing you need is a wardrobe malfunction at 13K when you're 5 days in and still climbing, bring The North Face Half Dome Jacket for men, a winter jacket that is made for serious mountain treks.
- Fabric: 40D 129 g/m2 (3.8 oz/yd2); 87% nylon, 13% elastane; 3L Gore-Tex® Stretch Pro ripstop
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Brushed collar lining for comfort
- Two-way center front zip
- Two hand pockets with PU zips
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with PU zips
- PU zippered pit-zip vents
- Nonabrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zipper
- Summit Series™ collection
- Center back length: 30 in
- Weight: 500 g, 17.64 oz
Purchase the The North Face Half Dome Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.