The North Face Men's Hedgehog Tall III GTX XCR Hiking Boots
Ready for any trail conditions you might encounter, The North Face Men's Hedgehog Tall III GTX XCR Hiking Boots look like burly backpacking boots but have a lighter weight, more comfortable design than you'd expect. The upper is crafted from leather and breathable mesh, with an abrasion-resistant rubber toe box and heel counter to protect from trail debris and rough terrain. A Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Range membrane provides breathable waterproofing while the Northotic Pro insole cushions and supports with extra padding under your forefoot and heel. Over wet, muddy rocks or slippery, wet slush, The North Face Hedgehog Tall III Gore-Tex Hiking Boots have a durable Vibram rubber sole for steady traction on any surface, and the tall, above the ankle height makes plowing through early season snow drifts a fun, easy affair.
- Upper: PU-coated leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Reinforced toe boxes and molded rubber heel counters
- Gusseted and padded tongues
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Insole: Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support
- Midsole: X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) shank plate
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Last: TNF-001
- Weight per boot: 15.8 oz, 447 g (size 9)
Purchase the The North Face Hedgehog Tall III GTX XCR Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 23 2011
Better than expected
I am very happy with purchase that I made. The delivery turnaround was quick. I like the fact that the estimated delivery date was exact which I appreciated. The boots itself are comfortable, durable, and waterproof. I would highly recommend not only the product but the company as well and look forward to more purchases in the future.