The North Face Men's Missoula Pull-On Boots
A fusion of rugged Montana-inspired styling with serious winter protection, The North Face Men's Missoula Pull-On Boots couples a BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper with a Hydroseal waterproof membrane for optimum protection against the elements. This casual winter boot is lined with low profile PrimaLoft Eco insulation for cozy feet and toasty toes. The footwear's compression-molded EVA footbed partners with an EVA cushion midsole and 2/3-length steel support shank provide exceptional comfort and support for all-day, everyday use. This snow boot also features a abrasion-resistant rubberized toe guard for long-wearing protection, while double goring stretch inserts on the sides allows for easy on/off. With a non-marking carbon rubber outsole, The North Face Missoula Pull-On boot provides reliable traction for a life well lived in the cold.
- Material: upper - BLC-compliant full-grain leather
- Hydroseal waterproof membrane
- Insulation:200 g PrimaLoft Eco (30% recycled)
- Pull-tab at collar for an easy on and off.
- Goring inserts on sides for a comfortably snug fit
- Footbed: compression molded EVA Northotic w/ Poron inserts (30% recycled)
- Midsole: compression-molded EVA
- Stability: two-third-length steel shank
- Abrasion-resistant rubberized rubber toe cap
- Outsole: winter-specific, non-marking carbon rubber
- Shaft: 5 in
- Circumference : 11 3/4 in
- Weight: 2lb 4 oz, 1024 g (sz 9 pr)
Purchase the The North Face Missoula Pull-On Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.