The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants
The ultimate hiking pant/short combo is back and better than ever with the newest version of The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pants. These sturdy pants are made from midweight nylon fabric for breathable, fast-drying performance and treated to a DWR finish to help repel drops of water as you hike past wet brush or splash through creeks. Hiking in warm summer weather? Unzip the color-coded zip-off pant legs at the knees for a comfy pair of 10-inch shorts. Two front pockets, 2 back pockets and large side cargo pockets offer storage on the go and an elastic waist with an adjustable belt rides at the perfect snugness. Designed with a higher waist for a regular fit and a gusseted crotch for mobility, The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pants for men are the perfect pair of travel pants to pack for the Inca Trail, to wear on a Half Dome hike or even for a casual stroll with your pooch on the weekend.
- Fabric: 177 g/m²; 100% nylon faille bluesign® approved
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly, and belt included
- Pant legs zip off to 10-inch short
- Color-coded convertible leg zips
- Front cargo pockets rotated to side
- Back pocket size increased for extra capacity
- Secure zip pocket near right hand pocket
- Side-leg zips for easy on-off
- Gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Strong, TEX40 thread throughout for increased durability
- Please note: extra front (left) belt loop is available only on some colors/lengths
- Shorts inseam: 10 in
- Inseam: 30 in (short), 32 in (regular), 34 in (long)
- Weight: 500 g, 17.6 oz
Purchase the The North Face Paramount Peak Convertible Pants for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 29 2012
These were the first pair of convertible pants I've purchased and am surprised at how much I like them and how much I wear them. Very durable material, accurate sizing, and very comfortable. Will be purchasing more of these pants.
- January 25 2012
Good pants. Lightweight, but durable. The included belt is helpful as they run a little big in the waist. Dried quickly, even in humid Costa Rica, and in salt water
- January 21 2012
Excellent Fit and Features
These pants fit perfectly! I tried many different brands and sizes, and these were just perfect. I am 6'3' tall and weigh 205#. My normal pant size is 36W and 34L. These Large-Regular North Face Paramount Peak pants fit perfectly. I especially liked the ease of converting from full length to shorts in just one minute. The zippered pocket was great for security when traveling overseas and in crowds. I got the black pants and they served as my "dress" outfit when going out to dinner. Overall, an A+.
- December 16 2011
I like these so much, I bought 3 pair. Most comfortable pants I've ever owned. They shed a light rain first time I wore them back- packing. Lightweight. Color matched zippers work good.
- December 4 2011
great for casual summer.
very light durabel material; excellent for a hot summer day. will convert very easy to a short. Keep you cool. Lots to pockets for lots of gadgets. Would highly recommend it.