The North Face Men's Single-Track Trail Running Shoe
Lightweight, everyday neutral training or racing shoe bolstered with Snake Plate protection that reduces stone bruising without sacrificing flexibility.
- [UPPER] Abrasion-resistant tight-weave mesh
- External tongue scree-collar
- Abrasion-resistant, synthetic support overlays
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Ortholite® Northotic footbed
- [BOTTOM] Unleashed Performance (Neutral) engineered platform
- Semi-curve lasted; 22 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot heights
- X-Dome Cradle provides high-impact heel cushioning and rebound
- X-2 dual-density cushioned EVA midsole
- ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Tenacious Grip high-abrasion off-road sticky rubber
Purchase the The North Face Single-Track Trail Running Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 14 2012
These shoes feel true to size and are very comfortable. On my feet for quite a number of hours a day and my feet feel fine after wearing these for 12+ hours. Very nice shoe at a great price.
- February 13 2012
This is a excellent light trail shoe. It is great for muddy floor and have good stability. I run around 30 km a week. I haven't found a better trail shoe.
- December 25 2011
Very comfortable shoe! I don't run but I'm on my feet all day as a teacher and was looking for something I could wear right out of the box. These are those shoes. Seem true to size, too. I have to wear orthotics and they fit great.
- November 28 2011
Single Track The NorthFace
This is a light consistently quality cushioned shoe for trails and roads. I run mostly dirt roads 30 miles a week. My weight is 150-155 and these shoes last 300-500 miles. All the colors are the same shoe but I liked the black and white the best. This was the best deal I have found on that color. I also recommend buying the women's a size up if you find a good deal. Onward through the fog.
- August 9 2011
I ordered this shoe and the same day i received it I bought a second pair. Ive had multiple trail running shoes, this is my favorite. I use it as a general working out shoe and the second pair to walk aound at work all day (1+ miles per day). It is very light weight and extremely comfortable. I love north face products. This continues that trend.