The North Face Men's TKA 100 Classic Terrace Crew
A stylized, delta version of the classic TNF pullover, The North Face updated TKA 100 Classic Terrace Crew provides 18% more warmth, 40% more thermal efficiency, and is16% less weight than its TKA 100 predecessor. You could spend a little more on a couple of cheap fleece pullovers and jackets in various thicknesses and be done for ten months, or you could buy the versatile and long-lasting Terrace Crew. Unlike bargain discount fleece, this fleece zip has a special fabric design that resists pilling and fading without falling apart--no matter how many times you wash it. Granted, it won't hold up to a decade of rolling around on granite boulders, but when you consider that the cheap stuff often frays and pills under a waterproof shell, well there isn't much of a comparison. This is a great summer piece for evening camping and it also layers well beneath an insulated performance shell throughout the skiing and climbing season.
- Fabric: solid – 160 g/m2 Polartec® Classic Micro-100% polyester, heathers – 160 g/m2 Polartec® Clasic-100% polyester, overlays- 145 tg/m2 87% nylon, 13% elastane TNF® Apex with DWR
- Provides 18% more warmth and 40% more thermal efficiency than old TKA 100 at 16% less weight
- 41% more breathable than old TKA 100
- Warm, lightweight and quick drying 100% Micro-polyester
- Special fabric design resists pilling and fading while maintain shape throughout garment life
- Relaxed fit construction with raised alpine-style collar and 1/4-length front zipper
- TNF logo on left front chest
- TNF® Apex eft chest pocket with infused reverse-coil zip
- Pop color toggles, zip0s and sliders
- Deep zip front neck
- Ideal for use as a layering piece
- Relaxed fit
- UPF 30 protection
- Weight: 300 g. (10.6 oz.)
Purchase the The North Face TKA 100 Classic Terrace Crew for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 3 2012
Perfect Winter Fleece
This shirt was a pre-Christmas birthday gift for my 81-year-old father and he is 'old school' but absolutely loves the lightweight warmth without the heft. This shirt is perfect for his power-walk 2 miles daily and wicks moisture to stay dry... really important when you go back out into the cold winter air after exercising.
- April 2 2011
This sweater is like butter - light, soft, yet durable and keeps you warm. Perfect for cool morning jogs. I fell asleep in it once, and had the best nap of my life. Its the softest thing this side of the sta-puff marshmallow man. I want it in more colors.
- March 16 2011
Love this shirt!
This fleece shirt is awesome! It's soft and warm, and the simple classic crew style is really hard to find. It's just the right weight, not too heavy and not too light, so it's really versatile in many different weather conditions. I'm 6' and 175 lbs and the XL fits perfectly since I like a looser fit. If you're looking for a great shirt that goes anywhere this is it!
- February 28 2011
This was the best sweatshirt I have ever purchased. The fit was great and this is as warm a crew that I own. I would buy another one no problem. I can see why this was rated so high it is great!