The North Face Men's Torpedo Jacket
Take it to the bridge and all the places in between with The North Face Men's Torpedo Jacket. This performance fitting shell matches your aerobic endeavors with its wind and water-resistant woven ripstop fabric that is silver anit-odor finished, venting mesh panels, 360 degree reflective logos and tape, and zip hand pockets.
- Fabric: body - 50D 80 g/m2 (2.4 oz/yd2) 100% polyester plain weave-DWR, mesh panels - 124 g/m2 (3.7 oz/yd2) 100% polyester jacquard mesh-Sanitized®
- Wind and water-resistant woven ripstop body fabric
- Silver anti odor finish
- Mesh panels for temperature regulation
- Reflective logos and tape for 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Zip hand pockets
- Rear dual pocket
- Glow-in-the-dark zip pull
- Reflective logo
- Hem cinch cort
- Drop-tail hem
- Performance fit
- Weight: 226 g (8 oz.)
Purchase the The North Face Torpedo Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 20 2011
Bright and right
I am very pleased with this item. The jacket is very light but does not feel cheap, has enough zip pockets to make me happy and is not too tight nor too bulky. It is not waterproof but weatherproof which is exactly what I need, and will prove more comfortable as I heat up fast. I will be using it on my bike and running, it took me a long time to surrender and get something this bright, but cyclists and runners can't sacrifice subtlety for safety. Because I think it is good value and a good product, I may purchase another while I can- something I do occasionally when I feel an item so completely fills my needs.