The North Face Recon Laptop Backpack
Built for speed and comfort, The North Face Recon Backpack features an articulated design to help ease the load off your back. Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, this durable pack has an angled bottom panel to relieve pressure on both your cervical and lumbar spine, for a supportive fit no matter how much your gear weighs. Featuring two separate large compartments and plenty of pockets, staying organized has never been easier. The airmesh back panel is padded and breathable while the FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps add support. The stow-able hip belt makes it easy to transition from town to trail while the sleek lines and modern design look great in any environment. A great daypack, travel pack or hiker, the Recon excels when you're on the go.
- Fabric: 420D nylon, 1680D ballistics nylon
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Padded, winged, stowable hipbelt
- BackSaver bottom panel
- Large main compartment with padded laptop sleeve and hydration clip/port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Large, front mesh drop pocket
- Small front panel stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Volume: 1830 in³, 30 liters
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 13 x 8 in, 48 x 34.5 x 20 cm
- Weight: 2 lb 8 oz, 1135 g
Purchase the The North Face Recon Laptop Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 7 2012
I wish I had one of these in high school
I love this backpack. its got all the pockets and it super comfortable. do your self a favor and get one. Right now I am using this for the gym, but would use it for anything else!
- January 4 2012
Very satisfied with purchase
I bought this b-pack after checking it out at the north face store but obviously purchased it at Altrec for the generous savings. The bag is made of high quality material and has a lot of compartments to store away different items. The front and side mesh compartments are great for water. The zippers might be tricky to unzip at first but once you get used to it, you'll appreciate the flap that covers the zipper line. There is also a laptop compartment to protect your prized item. Also, the support and cushion for your back are awesome. Overall, a great purchase!
- December 29 2011
I can put everything in it, all my books, water bottle, snack and even my make up bag ;). I can wear it everywhere too. I wear it to school, hiking and short road trip. Very convenience :)
- December 7 2011
The north face Recon backpack
I bought this back pack right before school started in August. The shipping was fast and efficient! Just what I needed! I've only had the back pack for about 4 months now but i use it for EVERYTHING and it holds up great! Its has three main chambers which make it extremely convenient. Including the front chamber is netted and open which makes it easy to put stuff in there and take it out. I recommend this product 100%!