The North Face Runners Gloves
Sleek and protective, The North Face Runners Gloves will keep you in breathable comfort no matter how many miles you log. With reflective elements and ClimateBlock technology, these three-season gloves provide wind-resistance during forward motion. The North Face Runners Glove also sets you up with a palm-side key pocket.
- Fabric: 225 g/m2 (6.6 oz yd2) TNF ClimateBlock with DWR on back of hand, 82% nylon, 18% span palm
- A sleek three-season running glove that works like both a heater and an air conditioner
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock back-of-hand fabric
- Abundant reflective hits
- Watch Notch in wrist closure accommodates wrist-top computers
- Large, plush nose-wipe panels
Purchase the The North Face Runners Gloves from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 11 2011
great breathable gloves.
The palm mesh is really amazing. Hands get warm, and you open your palms to cool them down. I wish they made a key pocket on both gloves. The fit is true and good. Recommended for 30 degrees or more from my experience.
- November 2 2011
Thin small for running
I was wanting to get some light weight gloves for wearing around town. These are not for that. They are strictly for running and for that they would be good. I'll keep them and when I do run in the cold shall wear.