The North Face Vault Daypack Backpack
The vault is that untouchable room where valuables stay secure and George Clooney always tries to break into, right? Now take that picture in your head as we move over to The North Face Vault Daypack Backpack. Almost as roomy but way more comfy to carry on your back, this TNF backpack offers 30 liters of space in its one large main compartment. Perfect for big binders and a bulky hoody without crushing your lunch. A foam back panel and FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps go easy on your back and shoulders when your load gets heavy. The front accessory pocket keeps the small stuff organized and the reflective patch on the front keeps you visible in low light as you ride your bike or walk home after class. Best of all, the simple, low key style of The North Face Vault Pack lets you ditch your books on the weekend and stuff it full of hiking or beach gear.
- Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester with a DWR finish
- FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps
- Comfortable, stitched foam back panel
- Main compartment specifically sized to carry books and binders
- Front accessory pocket features an internal organizer and key clip for house keys
- Practical carrying handle up top
- Ultra-durable YKK #10 zipper along main compartment opening
- Reflective patch for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Exterior key/accessory clip
- Volume: 1830 cu in, 30 liters
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz, 795 g
Purchase the The North Face Vault Daypack Backpack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 4 2012
it is very good quality they dont take to long to delivery they have good prices is easy to buy things they have to many things i think they need more brands like spider
- December 21 2011
Great product for the price!
Bought this backpack for my step daughter, but when I got it I almost wanted to keep it for myself. It had great space and quality. The price was unbeatable! Would recommend this backpack to anyone looking for one.
- November 15 2011
I loved this backpack. It was so well made and roomy with pockets for everything. The only con was the color, but that was my choice and didn't coincide with the wants of the teenager in question.....otherwise Perfect!
- August 16 2011
bought this for my 6 year old. It's perfect for school and outdoor events!! It was a great price too!I would recommend this product to any age and any sport.