The North Face Women's Amendment Triclimate Jacket
A fully featured, three-in-one snowsports jacket (with reversible liner jacket 4th option), the new Women's Amendment Triclimate Jacket from The North Face Women keeps you dialed-in and covered-up throughout the seasons of unpredictability. Whether you're urban traversing or mountain descending, this waterproof, breathable, HyVent jacquard shell can be worn alone or layered with its reversible, removable insulated liner jacket for additional snowy day warmth. Put on the liner jacket during spring or fall days, and reverse your look from a quilted solid exterior to smooth, plaid to match your attitude. Offering performance and rider-specific features throughout, with the TNF Amendment Triclimate Insulated Jacket you'll never be too hot or too cold on the hill again.
- Shell fabric: HyVent® 2L plaid jacquard
- Lining: slick mesh body and recycled solid taffeta
- Liner jacket shell: solid taffeta
- Liner jacket lining: diagonal plaid print taffeta
- Adjustable EZD-tach hood
- Core zip vents
- Chest PU zip pocket
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory zip pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Snap-down adjustable powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Adjustable hem system
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Buddy lift clip
- Triclimate® Zip-in compatible
- Reversible liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets on solid jacket, snap hand pockets on printed jacket
Purchase the The North Face Amendment Triclimate Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 3 2012
Love this jacket.
I have been looking around for a while for nice jacket, this was the one love the color and the style. Can not wait for the weather this year to get colder so I can show off my cool North Face jacket. It is very lite and comfortable to wear. My daughter was trying my jacket yesterday and wanted the same one for her also hmmm I have to think about it. Oh well overall I love this jacket a lot.
- December 18 2011
Jacket is too short
This jacket is good for a young girl - I wouldn't recommend it for an adult who is looking for a more sophisticated look on the slopes or around town.