The North Face Women's Brianna Boots
Tuck them into skinny jeans or wear them with tights and a winter skirt, The North Face Women's Brianna Boots are the answer to your cold feet blues. These stylish tall leather boots are waterproof and warm thanks to a full-grain leather upper and 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation. Tall enough to walk through any snowbank these winter boots have compression-molded Northotic midsoles to support your feet and TNF Winter Grip rubber outsoles with IcePick lugs that harden up in the cold for dependable grip on icy parking lots and won't damage indoor floors when you step into a cozy downtown pub to join your friends for dinner. Adding a touch of Northern style with the faux fur detail, The North Face Brianna Boots will blend with the crowds from St Paul to Vail. These gorgeous snow boots keep toes toasty with a leggy look that will keep you strolling through ice, slush and freshly fallen snowdrifts.
- Upper: waterproof, BLC-compliant, full-grain leather
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- Waterproof construction
- Faux fur cuff and upper detail
- Lining: combination 100% recycled P.E.T fleece and brushed tricot lining
- Medial gore panel at upper shaft fits variable leg shape
- Midsole: Northotic™, compression-molded, dual-density internal midsole with three-quarter-length nylon shank
- Outsole: durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Made in China
- Shaft Height: 17 in, 43 cm
- Circumference: 16 in, 40.5 cm
- Weight per boot: 1 lb 3 oz, 540 g (size 7)
Purchase the The North Face Brianna Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.