The North Face Women's Chilkat II Boots
From after ski on the mountain to traversing the city blanketed in white, The North Face Women's Chilkat II Boots provide all-purpose winter comfort. Insulated throughout with lightweight and efficient 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation, this snow boot keeps your toes toasty in bitter conditions down to -25 F. This cold weather boot that cinches easily with rustproof metal lace hooks, also features an anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with protective toe and forefoot grooves for super dry feet in slush, mush, and deep snow. Designed with a gaiter-compatible d-ring and strap securing ledged heel, the Chikat 11 is set up for snowshoeing across the winter landscape. Taking on the frozen world, the Women's Chilkat II Boots keep your perspective upright with a durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole studded with temperature-sensitive IcePick lugs.
- Material: upper - waterproof, BLC-compliant leather upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Dri-Lex® fleece collar and tongue lining
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Lace up
- Rustproof hardware
- Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole studded with temperature-sensitive IcePick® lugs
- Temperature rating: -25°: F
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Circumference: 13 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
Purchase the The North Face Chilkat II Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 19 2011
Boots run small
IF you are planning on wearing a medium to heavy sock with these boots order a size bigger. I usually run between 7-7.5 so I ordered a 7.5. They were snug with a meduim weight sock. The boot itself, without a hose type sock on was very comfortable and quite toasty.