The North Face Women's Destiny Down Boots
A lightweight and cozy lace-up boot with oversized eyelet styling, The North Face Women's Destiny Down Boots are the after-ski and winter footwear commuters your warmth seeking toes have been looking for. Earth friendly, this snow boot is wrapped in 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop that is durable and water-resistant to shed the elements of a long winter. Insulated with toasty 600 fill power down, a comfy ecoOrthoLite footbed cradles the foot for added warmth. This down boot's injection-molded EVA midsole/outsole with abrasion-resistant protective mudguard is super tough and ultra-cushioned, as its IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber outsole provides exceptional traction. Equally at home in the mountains through the urban landscape, the TNF Women's Destiny Down Boots secure your winter foot fate.
- Material: upper - 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding
- Insulation: 600 fill power down insulation
- Durable, oversized metal eyelets with moisture-wicking lace
- Comfortable ecoOrthoLite® footbed
- Cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole/outsole
- Abrasion-resistant protective mudguard
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber outsole pods for increased traction
- Weight: 307 g, 614 g (pair, sz 7)
Purchase the The North Face Destiny Down Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.