The North Face Women's Gotham High-Rise Boots
Normal? No. But who said dressing normal was any fun? If you wanted a subtle, get-you-by pair of snow boots, you wouldn't still be on this page. Not only can you let your true colors shine in these awesome boots, but you'll have toasty, happy toes in the process. The North Face Women's Gotham High-Rise Boots will look gorgeous with tights and a winter skirt or over skinny jeans or leggings. Made from weather-resistant recycled PET ripstop fabric, these winter boots are stuffed with 600 fill down for lightweight warmth and have an abrasion-resistant mudguard around the bottom to protect this high wear area. Feet stay secure in these down boots as you're running around spreading joy thanks to the internal elastic at the ankles and the quick-cinch bungee laces. Whether you're thinking the high black boots will go perfectly with your TNF jacket, or you're going for the multi-colored moon boot look, you really will be having the most fun this winter in The North Face Women's Gotham High-Rise Boots for women.
- Upper: durable, water-resistant, element-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop
- Insulation: 600 fill power down
- Stretch-knit cuff fits variable leg shape
- Convenient bungee lacing system
- Internal, ankle-securing elastic
- Abrasion-resistant protective mudguard
- Insole: comfortable ecoOrthoLite® footbed
- Outsole: cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole/outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction
- Shaft Height: 15.5 in, 39.5 cm
- Circumference: 14.5 in, 37 cm
- Weight per boot: 8.7 oz, 248 g (size 7)
Purchase the The North Face Gotham High-Rise Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.