The North Face Women's Greenland Zip II Boots
Unlike Ralphie in the 'Christmas Story', when heading out for a day in a winter wonderland The North Face Women's Greenland Zip II Boots are nothing like putting on a one piece suit body splint. These slip-on cold weather boots have a medial side zipper that make putting on a breeze and getting outside inspirational. Providing waterproof, insulated protection against wet, conditions from your mid-calf down, this winter boot is designed with a waterproof nubuck and suede upper and a anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell that is 100% waterproof below the ankle. Insulated with 400 g of PrimaLoft Eco insulation that keeps the toes toasty down to -40° F, the inner boot is fully lined with comfy Dri-Lex fleece with a styling Australian shearling sheepskin collar. A cozy snow boot with classy stitch and fur detail, its outsole is engineered with durable TNF Winter Grip and Ice Pick technologies that is temperature-sensitive for optimal traction in snow, sleet, and slick conditions. Pull-on The North Face Women's Greenland Zip II Boots and make your move effortlessly into the wild whiteness in all-conditions, everyday foot comfort.
- Material: 2.0–2.2 mm waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant nubuck leather upper, 1.6–1.8 mm BLC-Gold-compliant waterproof fine-nap suede
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Insulation: 400 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Australian shearling sheepskin collar
- Fully lined with Dri-Lex® fleece
- Locking medial zipper
- Mid-calf height
- Northotic+ dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot cushioning pads
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot grooves
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Slip-on with side zip design
- Mid-calf height
- Temperature Rated: down to -40° F
Purchase the The North Face Greenland Zip II Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 14 2012
These boots were difficult to get on. The side zipper is very short. Because the boots are not light in weight it cost $12.00 to return, which the distributor did not pay for. I would not do business with this company again.