The North Face Women's Horizon Sunnyside Shorts
The Womens Horizon Sunnyside Short is a long hiking short fashioned in The North Face abrasion-resistant and quick-drying nylon ripstop. Its improved, lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop is quick drying and gives UPF 50 sun protection. The Horizon Sunnyside Short features a constructed waist with external drawcord for a precise fit, and a gusset crotch for optimum mobility. Roll-up tabs converts the short to a 6.5" length.
- Fabric: 113 g/m2 100% nylon micro-ripstop (bluesign® approved fabric)
- Improved, lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon ~ripstop
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-drying performance
- Constructed waist with external drawcord
- Gusset at crotch ~for increased mobility
- Internal passport pocket
- Roll-up tabs convert item to a 6.5" short
- Avocado Green is novelty offering in yarn-dye mini stripe
- Inseam: 11
- Weight: 196 g (6.9 oz)
Purchase the The North Face Horizon Sunnyside Shorts for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 29 2011
horizon sunnyside shorts
some reviewers said these shorts run really small, so i took a chance and ordered 2 sizes up (altrec didn't have the next size up in stock). well, they were too big and got sent back. but i could tell that i wouldn't like the fit in the proper size either. the material rubbed my thighs in an uncomfortable way. i think these were made to flatter long skinny legs best.