The North Face Women's Impulse Pants
With targeted mobility panel behind the knee, the new North Face Impulse Pants for Women regulates the body temperature of the endurance inclined athlete. This 88% polyester, 12% elastane wicking pant features comfort flat-locked seams, a continuous drawstring waist, reflective The North Face logo, and a stash pocket in the waistband for light and fast forays. The Impulse offers a performance fit with a slight boot cut.
- 2008 Winter Gear of the Year award from Trail Runner magazine
- Fabric: body - 198 g/m²(5.8 oz/yd²) 88% polyester, 12% elastane—wicking, panel -: 160 g/m² (4.7 oz/yd²) 100% polyester oval double knit
- Flat-locked seams
- Continuous drawstring at waist
- Breathable, mesh panels at back of knee
- Reflective The North Face® logo
- Stash pocket in waistband
- Flight Series® collection
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- 31" inseam (regular)
- Weight: 350 g (12.34 oz)
Purchase the The North Face Impulse Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 28 2011
I am 5'4" and I struggle with the 32 inseam given to most running pants. The impulse pants are the perfect length for me at 31, and they are also warm and comfortable without being bulky. I wear these pants when I'm out running on a chilly day, or in a yoga class.
- February 12 2011
Found these pants on sale and bought them based on many very positive reviews. However they are very odd fitting and I will be returning them. The material is comfortable, and the pants fit well through hips but the upper knees through ankles were cut super baggy oddly shaped. I could not see myself ever wearing them except to sleep in. Quite disappointing.