The North Face Women's Josie Jacket
In the Fall one thing is certain - temperatures drop, and when your everyday tee shirt doesn't cut it anymore it's time to put on The North Face Women's Josie Jacket. This soft shell jacket that is windblocking and breathable is designed in TNF Apex Universal tweed with a brushed tricot backer for next-to-skin softness. With serious 10 CFM wind protection, the jacket stretches to cover your every move and features interior stretch cuffs to seal out a brisk breeze. Its collar has a brushed lining as well to cut down the chaff as you turn your head to follow the marathon action. Reaching into the TNF Josie Jacket's handwarmer pockets for a competitors list, you let your fingers linger for a little warm up.
- Fabric: 270D 394 g/m2 (11.62 oz/yd2), 100% polyester TNF Apex Universal tweed with brushed tricot backer
- TNF Apex Universal fabric wind permeability rated at 10 CFM(cubic feet per minute)
- Brushed collar lining prevents chafing and improves comfort
- Two hand pockets to keep your fingers warm and hold essentials
- Interior stretch cuffs snug up the fit and keep drafts out
- Center Back: 28 in
- Weight: 1300 g, 45.86 oz
Purchase the The North Face Josie Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 12 2012
Beautiful jacket but....
Jacket was very beautiful - nice material, looks nice and high quality. Felt bad I had to return it because fit is weird. Shoulders was perfect but jacket would not close - too tight in the torso. Have three north face jackets in xsmall - Denali, bionic and Transit Parka. Not sure why the Josie fit is different. Still debating whether to order one or two sizes up.