The North Face Women's Jozie Boots
Stylishly crafted with rollover faux fur collars and detailing, the Women's Jozie Boots from The North Face feature a waterproof suede upper that's ideal for cold, damp evenings on the town or in your favorite ski village among the tourists. Along the side of the boot is a medial zipper that facilitates foot entry or removal. Like other cold weather boots from The North Face, the Jozie Boots for women have innovative TNF Winter Grip outsoles with special temperature-sensitive Ice Pick rubber lugs that harden for improved traction wherever and whenever the mercury drops. Inside the Jozie Boot is a plush brushed tricot lining with a fit and soft feel not unlike bedroom slippers. The North Face insulated this functional and fashionable footwear with 200g PrimaLoft Eco insulation, so you can enjoy thermal warmth throughout the coldest days of winter.
- Fabric: Waterproof suede upper
- Waterproof full-grain leather mudguard
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation
- Brushed tricot lining
- Fully waterproof construction
- Adjustable faux fur cuff
- Medial zip for easy entry and exit
- Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole with three-quarter-length shank
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Weight (per boot): 392 g
Purchase the The North Face Jozie Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.