The North Face Women's Kosmo Jacket
Sleek and chic, you'll love the sophisticated styling and the insulated warmth of The North Face Women's Kosmo Jacket. This versatile winter coat has hybrid construction with shadow box quilting on the insulated nylon/poly shell and stretch fleece under the arms and at the sides for great mobility and sweat-wicking breathability. Wear it out on the town after an epic day on the slopes, it will block the wind and keep your hands cozy in the 2 front zippered pockets. Designed to be zip-in compatible with same-size North Face shells, it makes a great mid layer for extra warmth while you're skiing or snowboarding. Wrap yourself in winter-ready comfort with a slim silhouette when you pull on The North Face Kosmo Jacket for women.
- Shell fabric: shadow box crossdye taffeta; 52% nylon, 48% polyester
- Side stretch panels: bluesign® approved; 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- Lining: recycled solid taffeta; 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: Heatseeker™ Eco 120 g; 100% recycled polyester
- Hybrid construction with insulated taffeta in body and top of sleeves, and stretch fleece in the side panels and underarms
- Wind resistant, breathable
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Zip-in compatible
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low
- Center back length: 25 in
Purchase the The North Face Kosmo Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 31 2011
I wanted a jacket that would not be bulky and yet be warm in the cold weather. I wanted something that would be good to go to ballgames, shopping, and running errands. I have worn this jacket several times and have it has met my expectations. I was surprised that it does a good job on a windy day. I'm very satisfied with the North Face line in general.
- December 25 2011
very nice color - like the contrast under the arms well made and snug fit, but still able to move good brand and has worn well in past items length is good arm sleeve very good for 5'8" with long arms
- December 5 2011
Gave this jacket as a gift and my girlfriend really liked it. It fit well and looked great. She also said it was very warm. I would def recommend this as a gift.