The North Face Women's Millennial Boots
When it comes to The North Face Women's Millennial Boots - is tall enough; it's never enough for fun loving, trend setting footwear fashion. Detailed with a super wide lace, this knee-high winter boot offers youthful styling in an attention getting silhouette that pairs well with skinny jeans or leggings. Accented with a faux fur cuff, this snow boot is insulated with toasty 200 g Heatseeker insulation and lined in a comfort combination of quilted nylon and brushed tricot. Its gusseted tongue along with a medial gore panel allow for easy entry and accommodate a variety of leg shapes. Under the foot a Northotic, compression-molded footbed cradles the foot, while its dual-density die-cut EVA midsole cushions and three-quarter-length nylon shank provides support. Offering incredible grip from an outsole that is temperature sensitive, the earth friendly North Face Women's Millennial Boots use 40% recycled rubber.
- Material: waterproof, BLC-compliant, suede leather upper
- Waterproof construction
- Lining: Combination comfortable quilted nylon and brushed tricot lining
- Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker insulation
- Faux fur cuff and upper detail
- Medial gore panel at upper shaft fits variable leg shape
- Gusseted tongue
- Northotic, compression-molded footbed
- Dual-density die-cut EVA internal midsole with three-quarter-length nylon shank
- Durable, 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Shaft Height: 12.5” (32cm)
- Circumference: 13” (35.5cm)
- Weight:1 lb, 464 g (sz 7, ½ pr)
Purchase the The North Face Millennial Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 6 2012
I was a bit skeptical at first because the lining material felt so thin and useless. After wearing them for a while though you'll notice they keep you very warm. My feet are always cold, and they stayed toasty the whole day in these. Definitely nice. The lace ups definitely make these boots more difficult to get into. The material is pretty stiff too, so I had to loosen the lace all the way to the bottom. It also took a little while to break these boots in, wearing thicker socks may help the first few days. My feet were getting pinched for a while.