The North Face Women's Noble Stretch Pants
The uneven twill cotton Womens Noble Stretch Pant from The North Face is well suited for bouldering and trekking.
- Fabric: 195 g/m2 98% cotton, 2% elastane uneven twill
- Midweight, breathable, stretch cotton for all-around versatility
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 50
- Constructed waist with adjustable drawstring
- Back yoke pockets have Velcro® closure
- Button roll-up
- Decorative stitching
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34
- Weight: 416 g (14.7 oz)
Purchase the The North Face Noble Stretch Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 23 2011
Just got these pants and tried them on. Fits perfectly except the regular's a bit long on me, but I don't mind rolling them up a bit--got a size zero and I'm 5'3" and 112 pounds. Love the feel of the fabric, very comfortable. Planning to bring them on an upcoming trip to South America.
- May 5 2011
I bought a size 6 Short and they are amazing! I'm 5'4" and a little on the curvy side and they fit perfectly. After some wear they tend to stretch out a bit, so make sure they're snug when you first try them on. I wear mine for hiking and bouldering. The stretchy material is really nice to move around in and, so far, they've been very durable. I would definitely recommend this pant!