The North Face Women's Purr Fect Gloves
Waterproof, breathable, warm and styliethe Women's Purr Fect Gloves from The North Face are the purr-fect technical accessory.
- Fabric: shell: HyVent® 2L
- Lining: brushed tricot
- Palm: water-resistant goat leather
- Palm insulation: 150 g Heatseeker
- Back of hand insulation: 300 g Heatseeker
- Insert: HyVent
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent® insert
- Radiametric articulation
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction
- Tough leather palm
- Elastic gauntlets
Purchase the The North Face Purr Fect Gloves for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 12 2011
Oh so warm
The price on these gloves is steep, but for the first time I can walk to class without my fingers going numb. It has been below zero here almost every morning and I needed something that would keep me warmer. Definitely worth the price. Cons are that it's is difficult to do some things like picking out your house key with these on, but for long walks in the bitter cold, these are my new must have item. They are fine to wear while driving though. I've only had them for a few weeks, so I can't comment on their durability, but the seem like they would be fine for that too.