The North Face Women's Sable GTX XCR Hiking Shoe
Specifically designed to fit women explorers, this lightweight, low-profile, light hiking shoe features a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane and an aggressive, grippy Vibram rubber outsole.
- [UPPER] Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Range waterproof breathable membrane
- Combination BLC compliant nubuck and synthetic suede leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Gusseted tongue provides protection from unwanted debris
- Tec Tuff high abrasion protective toe and heel cap
- Northotic ergonomically designed footbed
- [BOTTOM] Heal Cradle technology encompassing a dual-density EVA midsole with a compression-molded EVA X-2 heel insert
- ESS shank for midfoot stability encompassing Snake Plate forefoot push-through protection technology
- Secondary midfoot nylon shank for additional support
- Exclusive, lightweight women-specific Vibram® rubber outsole
Purchase the The North Face Sable GTX XCR Hiking Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 13 2012
Perfect Hiking Shoe
This is my first purchase of shoes by The North Face. I usually wear a 6 1/2 but ordered a 7 and it fit perfectly. The cushioning and construction of the shoes surpassed any of my previous hiking shoes. The shoes were comfortable right out of the box. I wore the shoes for the first time on a 1 mile hike in a local park to test them out and had no problems. Great shoes!
- December 24 2011
very light weight, comfortable
The shoes are very comfortable and stylish, however, I have to return them because they are very narrow on me. I have wide feet, normally wear a size 6, but these shoes are a little bit tight with my toes touching the toe cap; there is not even space for a pair of lightweight socks. The other problem is, even with the shoes tight on me, my heels still slip out of the shoes a little when walking. I have read other reviews on this product, and no one seems to experience the same problem. I am not sure if it is just me. I might get TNF Sable GTX XCR Mid Hiking shoes instead, with half or one size up. The shoes are excellent, but just not for me.
- February 16 2011
Comfort of slippers
xtremely comfort...feel like I'm wearing slippers true to size lightweight....which is what I wanted and not hot thru the puddles and my feet are dry exactly what I was looking for and seems Northface has delivered....am ordering a similar pair for my husband !