The North Face Women's Shellista Pull-On Boots
Don't let icy winter conditions make you sacrifice your good taste in footwear, pull on The North Face Women's Shellista Pull-On Boots and kill 2 New Year's Resolutions with one stone. You'll be looking gorgeous in a northern-glam kind of way AND you'll be walking more, no matter what the weather man tries to freak you out with. These winter boots are made with a water-repellant ballistic mesh at the top, waterproof suede and leather around the ankle and an anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell around your foot for durable flexibility. Lined with plush fleece for a faux-shearling look, these snow boots have 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation and midsole support for actual comfort when you spend long days on your feet. North Face made these warm boots with a TNF Winter Grip outsole and temperature-sensitive IcePick lugs that will grip slick surfaces and not scuff up your floors. Whether you're strolling arm-in-arm with your main squeeze or hustling to make it to work on time, The North Face Shellista Pull-On Snow Boots for women will keep you steady on your feet while your toes stay toasty.
- Comfort range: -25 degrees F, -32 degrees C
- Upper: DWR (Durable Water Repellent)-coated ballistic mesh
- Upper trims: waterproof, BLC-Silver-compliant full-grain and suede leather upper trims
- Cemented and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft™ Eco
- Shell: anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- Midsole: dual-density internal midsole with three-quarter-length nylon shank
- Outsole: TNF Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® lugs
- Boot height: 8 in
- Weight per boot: 1 lb 3 oz, 540 g (size 7)
Purchase the The North Face Shellista Pull-On Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.