The North Face Women's Sidewinder Jersey
The North Face Sidewinder Jersey for Women is a short sleeve mountain bike jersey built with recycled polyester mesh venting panels to keep you cool when you're hitting the table tops. Crafted with a polyester body, this top will wick moisture away from your skin and dry out fast as you turn up the heat. Unzip the neck for more ventilation and never worry about burning your lower back thanks to an elliptical hem covering your rear. Mud puddles on the trail? Use the sunglass wipe sewn into the hem to clean off your lenses. Need some tunes to pump you up? Stow your MP3 player in the invisible zip security pocket on the back and route your wires internally. Youll be looking strong, sleek and lovely as you tear up the single track while wearing The North Face Women's Sidewinder Jersey.
- Fabric: 133 g/m2 100% polyester wicking heather jersey, ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30; 130 g/m2 100% recycled polyester wicking small hole mesh with bluesign® approved Sanitized® Silver treatment, ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 30; 95% polyester, 5% elastane drop-needle stripe mesh
- Multi-panel design
- Body-mapped fabric placement for maximum ventilation
- Mesh back and underarms for ventilation
- Elliptical hem for rear coverage
- CF V-neck with invisible half zip
- Short sleeves
- Sunglass wipe sewn into hem
- Invisible zip security pocket with internal wire routing for media
- Reflective logo and graphic
Purchase the The North Face Sidewinder Jersey for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 4 2011
This is a great little jersey. Very different, feminine, and flattering. Very lightweight, breathes well, fits and hangs well, very soft. Back pockets are a little small, just big enough for a few bars...they don't go all the way across like some jerseys, but they do zip. Sunglasses wipe inside the front.
- July 20 2011
Too long to be cute
I really wanted to like this jersey. It looks so cute in the photo with the graphics and all, but it didn't work for me. It is cut really long. I'm 5'7" 125 lb and size small and I found the length to just look frumpy. The material is nice and soft and so is the fuchsia color. If it were about 3 inches shorter I would have kept it.