The North Face Women's Single-Track Trail Running Shoe
Proportioned specifically for female athletes, this lightweight, everyday neutral training or racing shoe is bolstered with Snake Plate protection that reduces stone bruising without sacrificing flexibility.
- [UPPER] Abrasion-resistant tight-weave mesh
- External tongue scree-collar
- Abrasion-resistant, synthetic support overlays
- C-Delta metatarsal fit system
- Ortholite® Northotic footbed
- [BOTTOM] Unleashed Performance (Neutral) engineered platform
- Semi-curve lasted; 22 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot heights
- X-Dome Cradle provides high-impact heel cushioning and rebound
- Dual-density EVA X-Dome Cradle heel cushioning and support system
- ESS Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Tenacious Grip high-abrasion off-road sticky rubber
Purchase the The North Face Single-Track Trail Running Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 17 2010
This is a good running shoe, costs a bit more than to the pair of New Balance I pre-owned, but overall I didn't have to break the shoes in for it to feel just right. I enjoy running in these shoes, I recommend it to others most definitely.