The North Face Women's Skylla WP Boots
Nothing is warmer and cozier than an insulated bootie but most puffy slippers are for inside wear only, leaving your feet out in the cold when it comes to snowy winter walks. The boot gods at The North Face change all that with the Women's Skylla WP Boots. These street-ready snow boots boast a water-resistant recycled P.E.T ripstop upper lined with a HydroSeal waterproof membrane and a mud guard around the bottom to protect from nicks and scuffs. Quilted 200-gram PrimaLoft Eco insulation keeps your toes toasty and dries out quickly while plush faux fur lines the collar and a drawcord keeps snow out and secures them on your feet. These winter boots have a durable EVA sole with embedded IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber pods for excellent traction.
- Upper: durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- Insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Plush faux fur collar
- Internal, ankle-securing elastic
- Abrasion-resistant protective mudguard
- Insole: comfortable ecoOrthoLite® footbed
- Midsole/Outsole: cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA
- Outsole: IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction
- Shaft height: 7 in, 18 cm (size 7)
- Circumference: 15 in, 38 cm (size 7)
- Weight per boot: 9.3 oz, 263 g (size 7)
Purchase the The North Face Skylla WP Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.