The North Face Women's Snow Betty Shoes
The North Face Snow Betty Shoes for Women is designed with a women-specific fit, and the feel of a shoe with protection of a winter boot. Its low EVA shell lace-up silhouette is lightweight, flexible, protective, waterproof and great for smooth travel in wintry conditions.
- Material: waterproof, BLC-Compliant suede upper
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- Dri Lex fleece inner lining for all day warmth
- Plush faux fur collar lining
- 200 gram Heat Seeker insulation
- Injection molded EVA midsole
- Midfoot internal nylon shank
- Dual injection molded EVA lightweight, protective, durable shell with built in flex zones for ultimate comfort
- TNF Wintergrip rubber outsole
- Comfort range: -25ºF/-32ºC
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 430 g pair: 860 g (based on Women’s 7)
Purchase the The North Face Snow Betty Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 18 2011
protection like a boot, comfort like a shoe...
I received these boots for christmas and immediately fell in love with how cute they are...they are VERY warm and it is impossible for water to get inside...except for up near your ankle, but that's pretty obvious...the ONLY thing I'd caution you about would be about the size you order...I wear an 8 in the whole north face nuptse line, the chillcat boot and the abby boot...the person that bought me these said, "they looked so big, and i've always thought you had small feet so I got you the size 7 instead." well, I could have used a 6.5 because these run huge!! it's certainly not too big of a problem that a pair of thick socks won't fix...I LOVE MY BETTY'S!!