The North Face Women's Sonora Jacket
Rain isn't an excuse for turning around when you have this rugged and fully waterproof Women's Sonora Jacket from The North Face. Unlike most mountaineering jackets that feature two-ply Gore-Tex fabric, the Sonora Jacket for women features an exceptionally rugged three-ply Gore-Tex Pro ripstop nylon for stretch and full weather protection. Because the Sonora is a shell jacket, you can layer it with other fleece climbing and backpacking insulators for optimal comfort in varied climate conditions. Beneath the sleeves are zippered vents for enhanced comfort during long summer ascents or treks through temperate rainforests. The hood on the Women's Sonora Jacket is attached to the shell, but it features glove-friendly adjustment features that allow you to accommodate an array of skiing, climbing and snowboarding helmets.
- Shell fabric: 40D 113 g/m² (3.3 oz/yd²) 100% nylon 3L Gore-Tex® Pro ripstop
- Waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Hood accommodates most helmet designs
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered pocket on left forearm
- Pit-zip vents beneath sleeves
- Nonabrasive molded adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
- Center back length: 69 cm
- Weight: 440 g
Purchase the The North Face Sonora Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.