The North Face Women's Sveltelana Boots
There's nothing wrong with being knee-deep in sophisticated winter fashion--especially when you're wearing these comfortable and fully waterproof Women's Sveltelana Boots from The North Face. Unlike many traditional women's winter boot designs, the Sveltelana Boot features a waterproof and breathable HydroSeal membrane to help keep your feet comfortably dry in wet weather. The North Face embedded IcePick temperature sensitive lugs in the rugged TNF Winter Grip outsole for unsurpassed traction and stability. Below the faux fur collar and recycled P.E.T. polyester lining is a Northotic compression-molded outsole that's ideal for comfort and support during extended walks between your family ski townhouse and the ski resort village. A waterproof medial zipper makes slipping in and out of this boot exceptionally easy and fast, and the abrasion resistant synthetic mudguard around the sole easily cleans up with a couple of wipes from a damp towel. If looks matter just as much as comfort, The North Face Women's Sveltelana Boots gives you both without compromises.
- Upper material: 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop
- Insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Combination plush faux fur and 35% recycled P.E.T polyester lining
- Waterproof and breathable construction
- Abrasion-resistant, synthetic mudguard
- Medial zip for easy on/off
- Northotic™, compression-molded, internal drop-in midsole with three-quarter-length shank
- Rugged TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
Purchase the The North Face Sveltelana Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.