The North Face Women's Thunderstruck Pants
Low-profile, with built-in stretch and no-nonsense features, The North Face Women's Thunderstruck Pants will make the minimalists smile. For those ladies who make more turns off-piste than on, these lightweight snow pants claim Summit Series pedigree and will fit the needs of skiers and snowboarders alike. Made with a waterproof breathable 2-layer HyVent Alpha shell, a smooth taffeta lining for easy layering and 40 g Thinsulate insulation, these pants provide stretchy, supple performance inside and out. The adjustable waist tabs accommodate extra layers for frigid conditions and the zip integration waist band works with your North Face jacket to seal out snow. Hiking for your turns? The gaiters on these ski pants have mesh gussets that suck cool dry air in and chimney out warm, moist air through the mesh-lined inner leg vents when they're unzipped. Designed with a sleek silhouette, The North Face Thunderstruck Pants for women are looking for an athlete who won't let a little foul weather slow her down.
- Shell fabric: HyVent® Alpha 2L stretch mini-ripstop nylon
- Lining: stretch taffeta
- Insulation: Thinsulate® flex 40 g; 65% olefin, 35% polyester
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Zip integration waistband
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Back zip pockets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic
- Inner thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced edge guards with kickpatches
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Pant-a-lock compatibility
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low
- Know Boundaries Snow Safety label
- Part of the Summit Series® collection
- Fit: Straight; provides a trim, athletic cut that hugs the hips and thighs and tapers slightly at the ankles but still fits over boots
Purchase the The North Face Thunderstruck Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 11 2012
I love the adjustable straps on the side, so you can tighten the pants. The pants fit great and look great on. They are very light and keep you warm all day long. The material is very durable and goes great with their other products in the same Summit Series.