The North Face Women's TNF Apex Gloves
When it comes to waterproof protection on runs, rides and tours, these Women's TNF Apex Gloves from The North Face come out on top. The outer shell features a waterproof and breathable TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish for complete weather protection. What makes the TNF Apex Gloves for women stand apart from other winter handwear and casual accessories is the excellent finger dexterity--your fingers remain limber without removing the gloves. The North Face applied silicon gripper material along the palms and front fingers, but this light reinforcement material doesn't stifle finger motion. Soft, brushed tricot along the inner lining of the TNF Apex Gloves make these gloves feel just as soft and comfortable as the stuff found in high-end casual winter accessory collections.
- Shell fabric: TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Palm and front finger reinforcement: silicone gripper material
- Lining: soft brushed tricot
- Weatherproof and breathable with a long lasting DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Female-specific Five-Dimension Fit™ from The North Face
- Radiametric Articulation™ for range of motion
- Silicone gripper palm pattern
Purchase the The North Face TNF Apex Gloves for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 12 2011
versatile and warm, the fit is almost perfect. i rarely remove the gloves to do anything. they're holding up to rigorous use and i wear them everyday.
- February 15 2012
With a versatile design, The north face gloves are adequate for snow, I haven't try them under the rain. But take in consideration that the customer can find support on the brand. Great price.
- December 11 2011
These gloves are very warm and your hands don't ever feel the cold winds. They have a very sleek and fashionable appearance. These are great gloves! I would buy them in every color.