Thermarest NeoAir Trekker Sleeping Pad
Featuring the wildly successful and innovative Triangular Core Matrix design, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Trekker Sleeping Pad adds warmth by creating a multitude of air cells that minimize air movement and convective cooling. This air mattress also creates an internal truss system that virtually eliminates the instability generally found on large tube-based air mattresses. Compact and lightweight, the NeoAir Trekker offers a durable yet supple fabric that is ideal for backpackers, globetrotters and campers.
- Top fabric: supple 75-denier polyester
- Bottom fabric: rugged 100-denier polyester
- Core: nylon
- Triangular core matrix design construction creates over 100 internal cells that equalize air distribution for unmatched stability
- Internal cells trap heat and slow convective heat loss without the unnecessary weight or bulk of synthetic or down fill
- Manual inflation, advanced materials and fiberless insulation assure the lightest and most compact mattress possible
- R-Value: 2.0
- Thickness: 6.3 cm, 2.5 in
- Stuff sack included
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Dimensions: 20 x 72 in, 51 x 183 cm (regular); 25 x 77 in, 63 x 196 cm (large); 25 x 47 in, 63 x 119 cm (large torso)
- Packed dimensions: 9 x 4 in, 23 x 10 cm (regular); 11 x 4.5 in, 28 x 11 cm (large); 11 x 3.5 in, 28 x 8 cm (large torso)
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz, 570 g (regular); 1 lb 10 oz, 730 g (large); 1 lb, 450 g (large torso)
Purchase the Thermarest NeoAir Trekker Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 12 2011
Like sleeping on a cloud
This is an amazing sleeping pad. It lacks the reflective metallic coating of the original NeoAir sleeping pad and seems to pack down a bit larger than the original. But the price is lower than the original pad. The thickness of this pad keeps you floating above any uneven ground or rocks and provides great support even when sleeping on your side. It compresses to about the volume of a liter water bottle and is very light for the comfort it provides. You will probably be glad to have this along on your next outing.
- June 23 2011
Ultimate sleeping experience
Its like sleeping on a pillow of air. Well actually it is. Its durable which is great and it protects your investment of buying it. really the only problem with it is that it doesn't fit great in a bivy sack. Its worth every penny.
- May 17 2011
I am really happy to find this item. It's much lighter than my old pad, much smaller and way more comfortable. Not often you can improve in so many aspects of a product. Wish I had found it sooner. I was skeptical about it's durability, but with over two weeks of backcountry use there have been no issues. Well worth the price if weight is a concern.
- March 17 2011
love this pad...
I almost went with the original NeoAir but these came out and are still very light and comfortable but more durable and quiet. much more comfortable than the standard Thermarest pads that we have used for many years...
- February 9 2011
NeoAir Sleeping Pad
I think the quality of the pad was excellent and the service received from Altec was also excellent, even their return system. However, I returned the item for the NeoAir Mattress vice the sleeping pad because I am over six feet tall and thought the pad was too short for my needs.