Thirtytwo Women's Prospect Boa Snowboard Boots
Employed by more riders than any other, the Thirtytwo Women's Prospect Boa Snowboard Boots have simply been featured on more and videos than any other. These foot soldiers are constructed to acclimatize and devastate. Filled with totally new features, this year's boots are all-new and entirely upgraded. They push the standard of what's achievable from an all-mountain boot. In Whistler BC, more riders sport the Women's Prospect Boa Snowboard Boots than any other boot on the planet. Trouble-free, comfortable, and built to last a lifetime these boots are all about keeping you out there till the lifts stop running. The intelligent lacing system locks you into an improved heel hold within a fully enhanced inside. A tapered profile eliminates toe drag and bulk, while the upper lets you perform straight airs in ways that would have pro riders impressed. Concerned about the "Ohhh Nooo" landing ending your snowboarding career? Your sole is saved with the most highly developed cushioning system ever designed. Pro snowboarders worldwide call upon this boot for guidance and clarity. And for riders in love with the rush of pant-flapping speed, there is no alternative choice.
Thirtytwo snowboard boots pair up well with Thirtytwo bindings, and they'll certainly work well with any piece of existing gear you already board with. Integrating with other bindings from brands like Union won't be an issue.
- NEW 400 NBS rubber outsole with NEW phylon midsole.
- POST Hardware throughout for easy tightening and ease of tension.
- Water-resistant polyurethane-coated synthetic and textile upper.
- High-frequency welded TPU backstay construction for better durability and binding grip.
- Neoprene Cuff Edge for protection against calf bite.
- Set-back Ankle Web Loop. Liner
- Three-part Intuition™ liner with dual-density Ultralon® foam, high-density outer foam with ultra-density inner foam for added comfort and warmth closer to foot.
- Full-length lacing system with lace lock for improved heel hold and fit.
- Finger pull-tab for easy, low-down tightening.
- Symmetrical eyestay stabilizer for added response and support.
- Achilles Pinch Pads for optimal heel hold.
- Split-tongue design to improve symmetrical fit over instep and ease of entry.
- Agion™ anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor.
Purchase the Thirtytwo Prospect Boa Snowboard Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.