Timberland Kid's White Ledge Hiking Boot
Now, just like you, your kids can enjoy the great outdoors in their own Timberland Kid's White Ledge Hiking Boots. These waterproof hikers have the same great features as our adult version, but are sized to comfortably fit children's' growing feet. Imported.
- Premium, full-grain, waterproof leather and nylon upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction prevents water from seeping through the stitching to keep feet dry in any weather
- "Does it Fit?" sockliner allows you to pull out the footbed periodically and measure to see if your child has outgrown his or her shoes
- Convenient bungee lace with adjustable toggle for easy on and off and a sense of independence
- Moisture wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Non-marking, lightweight, rubber outsole for traction, durability and helps protect the floors
- Embossed Timberland tree logo on the side
- Airport friendly nylon shank provides support, stability and shock dispersion and should not set off metal detectors
- This boot contains no PVC
Purchase the Timberland White Ledge Hiking Boot for Kids from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 19 2011
I bought these boots for my 2 year old- she wore them everyday for our walks- through mud, rain, snow for 6 months- they are in great shape. Kept her feet cozy and warm even when the rain was pouring. I would highly recommend these boots and will be purchasing a bigger size for next winter.
- March 27 2011
Bought these for my 5 year old son. We do a fair amount of hiking and the weather on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State requires something waterproof. These boots filled the role. He wore them for nearly a year. They remained waterproof and he was unable to wear them out before he outgrew them. The only drawback I could find was minor. The tongue does not go all the way up and could let water in in deeper puddles. Overall a very good boot.
- March 12 2011
My 10 year old son recently joined scouting and he was in need of a new pair of hiking boots. After some research I found these boots at a very reasonable price. He loves the boots and so far they are very comfortable on his foot. They seem to be very well built and also are very lightweight.
- January 4 2011
I bought boots for my two boys. They love them! Great quality and price! I plan on buying more for them as they get older.
- January 4 2011
Love these for my little hiker
i just bought these shoes for my 3 year old son to wear hiking and working in the yard. they are exactly as i was hoping. they are a great looking, functional shoe and the price is great!!