Timberland Men's Kiawah Bay 2 Eye Boat Shoe
Dress up your casual boat shoe styling with these great-fitting Men's Kiawah Bay 2-Eye Boat Shoes from Timberland. The full-grain leather upper has a light suede look that distinguishes this footwear from traditional leather-upper boat shoes. Hand-sewn vamp and heel detailing, nautical flag collar accents and understated embossed Timberland tree logos emphasize quality and attention to craftsmanship throughout the shoe, but corrosion resistant hardware and non-marking thermo-rubber outsoles also hint at complete practicality on boats, docks and at the beach. Like other boat shoes from Timberland, the Men's Kiawah Bay 2-Eye Boat Shoes feature a durable upper stitched to the EVA midsole and cemented to the outsole, completely protecting critical seams. If you're looking for a casual shoe that won't slip up on wet surfaces, the Men's Kiawah Bay 2-Eye Boat Shoes from Timberland offer an even balance between fashion and function.
- Upper: Full-grain leather with corrosion-resistant hardware and hand-sewn vamp and heel detailing
- Adjustable 360-degree rawhide lacing system and embossed Timberland tree logos
- Upper stitched to EVA midsole and then cemented to outsole to protect stitching
- Nautical flag detailing inside collar spells out "TIMBERLAND"
- EVA-filled heel and forefoot for comfort with minimal added weight
- Internal nylon shank
- Non-marking siped thermo-rubber outsole
Purchase the Timberland Kiawah Bay 2 Eye Boat Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 1 2010
great deal, great shoes, great shipping
This is my second pair of these shoes. Their great very comfortable. Shoes shipped in a short time and came in great condition
- September 10 2010
good shoe but don't like the liner
I like the shoe but the insert is very flimsy and constantly bunches up. Had to replace it.