Timberland Pro Men's 6 inch Endurance TiTAN XL Safety Toe Work Boots
The Timberland Men's Endurance 6 Inch Titan XL Safety Toe Workboot is made for you, the working professional who takes pride in your job and needs a durable and reliable workboot. Our Endurance workboots have the alloy TiTAN XL safety toe to allow for airflow and natural forefoot flex, while still protecting your toes.
- Material: Premium, full-grain leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance, 6 inch height
- Toe bumper and heel is Timberland PRO® Ever-Guard leather which is enhanced waterproof leather that provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than regular leather and is heat resistant up to 346°F (SATRA TM49 Heat Fastness)
- PowerFit comfort system provides maximum comfort using a combination of ergonomically designed elements such as; climate control technology to regulate temperature and control moisture buildup and a wider, roomier toe cap that provides a better fit
- Polycarbonate hardware reduces scratching and snagging of bootlaces
- Chain-link-inspired lining with special channels that pull moisture away from your foot to keep your feet dry with an anti-microbial covering to help curb odor
- Contoured, open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while the molded heel cup provides support and control
- Multi-layer footbed with anti-microbial footbed cover, self-molding footpad layer, OrthoLite® expanded polyurethane layer and macro-perforated layer for added airflow and flex, all layers together provide durable, resilient cushioning, regulates temperature and dissipates moisture
- The alloy TiTAN® XL safety toe provides more room for toes to spread out, bend and flex, it meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression, ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 safety standards
- Innovative, "anti-fatigue floor mat-inspired" conical midsole provides durable cushioning and excellent energy return to prevent fatigue
- Durable molded heel kick protects the heel and outsole when "kicking" off your boots
- Timberland PRO® rubber dual-density outsole that is slip-resistant due to the high surface contact, oil-resistant, fluid-channeling and has exceptional cushioning
- Electrical hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits
- Nylon shank provides support
Purchase the Timberland Pro 6 inch Endurance TiTAN XL Safety Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 14 2010
Nice and light with a comfortable feel. Short break-in time. Looks and feels like great quality.
- August 27 2010
These boots wear out fast.
I mostly drive a forklift at work and the soles are worn out after 6 months. Also the eyes have started to pop out. I wouldn't take a free pair if they were given to me. Over priced too.
- August 5 2010
Best work boots I have ever bought
I am a utility Lineman..so I need good, strong and yet comfortable boots. I finally found them. I am on my feet all day long climbing poles and ladders as well as standing in place for long periods of time and yet my feet feel so good when I get home at the end of my day that I am in no rush to get them off like all of my previous work boots before. I would definitely recommend these boots to anyone.
- May 6 2010
My son recommended these, and he was right. They are the best work boot I have had in my forty years in the business.
- February 24 2010
I'm on my feet for many hours of the day and these boots fit the bill. Yes they are lighter than steel toe which helps me since I have arch support problems.