Timberland Pro Men's Expertise Hiker Steel Toe Work Boots
Two heads are better than one and steel toes are better than none, as proven by the Timberland Pro Men's Expertise Hiker Steel Toe Work Boots. By combining hiking boot comfort and flexibility with the rugged, tough protection of industrial work boots, Timberland keeps your feet happy throughout long days on the job site. An abrasion-resistant leather/fabric upper remains breathable and keeps your feet dry with the help of anti-microbial linings and insoles. A grippy rubber sole keeps you safe on ladders or slick surfaces and meets ASTM safety standards for electrical hazard protection. Not just for work, these leather boots are great for hunting or fishing excursions and for any backyard project you want to tackle. The geniuses at Timberland Pro made the Expertise Steel Toe Hiker boots on their roomy TiTAN last for a superior fit so you can enjoy lightweight yet tough protection in a work boot with casual outdoor style.
- Upper: Premium, full-grain leather and fabric
- Ever-Guard™ leather toe and heel protection which is enhanced waterproof leather that provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than regular leather and is heat resistant up to 346 degree F (SATRA TM49 Heat Fastness)
- Lining: Spacer mesh comfort lining with special channels that pull moisture away from your foot to keep your feet dry with an anti-microbial covering to help curb odor
- Insole: comfort insole provides heel and arch support
- Footbed: Contoured, open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while the molded heel cup provides support and control
- Footbed: OrthoLite ® open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning with Agion™ anti-microbial footbed cover to inhibit growth of odor causing bacteria
- Constructed on the TiTAN ® last for a superior fit and a roomier toe box
- Timberland PRO ® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ system helps reduce foot fatigue
- Contoured shock diffusion plate supports and stabilizes the foot
- Midsole / outsole design provides superior comfort and flexibility whether you are walking, standing, reaching or climbing
- Steel shank provides maximum support
- Outsole: Lightweight, yet rugged outsole that is slip-resistant due to the high surface contact, oil-resistant, fluid-channeling and has molded EVA inserts for exceptional cushioning
- Outsole incorporates Ladder Lock™ sole radius for comfort and confidence on extension ladders
- Electrical hazard protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards to provide protection from open circuits
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards
Purchase the Timberland Pro Expertise Hiker Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 18 2010
Built well, very comfortable
Always pleased with the quality of Timberland boots and shoes. Built extremely well these boots lived up to my expectations. Ordered size 8.5 and found it was slightly larger than normal.
- March 7 2010
I work standing and walking on concrete all day and these boots are very comfortable for this kind of work.
- January 23 2010
i work in freezer warehouse and this boots is very very good i like these boots are lightweight and comfortable
- May 22 2009
Best Boots; Best Price
Altrec shipping got them to me when I needed them. Boots are good quality and hold up well to extremely rugged volcanic environment I am in. Weight is good. Protection is excellent.
- March 26 2011
These Expertise Hiker Steel Toe Workboots Fit great right out of the box. The boots seam very sturdy and made to last. Laces are also tough too these boots should hold up well.