Timberland Pro Men's Gorge Multi-Purpose Outdoor Steel Toe Work Boots
Blending the rugged safety and durability of a quality work boot and the terrain gripping performance of a hiking shoe the Timberland PRO Gorge Multi-Purpose Outdoor Steel Toe Work Boots for men provide supportive cushioning and agility to stay active and comfortable all day and the technical safety to withstand harsh job sites. Using 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology this industrial footwear provides excellent arch support and cushioning to keep you on your feet through long work days while breathable casual styled uppers allow sweat to evaporate for a cool performance feel. Impact and compression resistant steel toes and ESD (electro static dissipative) soles meet international standards for safety in hazardous work environments while slip resistant rubber and aggressive tread keeps you upright on uneven slick terrain.
- Uppers: Abrasion resistant leather and breathable fabric
- Removable contoured sockliner
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA foam
- Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™
- Open cell polyurethane footbed
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole inserts
- Outsole: Slip and abrasion resistant Timberland PRO® rubber
- Aggressive traction lugs
- ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 certified steel toe
- ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 ESD (electro static dissipative)
Purchase the Timberland Pro Gorge Multi-Purpose Outdoor Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
Dominador Alicando Jr.
- June 18 2010
Safe and versatile, I was using same model for last ten years.
- February 16 2010
This is my fifth pair of this style safety shoes and it is my first time with an internet purchase. Smooth transaction and why pay more for the same shoe at a high priced shoe/boot store! Free shipping too! I will make my future purchase's here! Fast shipping and a great fit!