Timberland Pro Men's Heavy Duty Wellington Titan Safety Toe Work Boots
The Timberland Men's Heavy Duty Wellington Titan Safety Toe Workboot is designed in Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper with a waterproof membrane and Goodyear welt Cast-Bond technology for a durable, chemical bond and enhanced torsional stability. Constructed of the TITAN last for superior fit. Unique pull-on feature wont catch pant legs. Internal heel glide guides foot into the boot for easy on/off and supports the shaft. Anatomically contoured insole with integral steel shank for support. Anti-microbial, contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel. Has an outlast adaptive comfort footbed cover that regulates temperature. Dual-density polyurethane outsole is lightweight with exceptional cushioning and is fluid channeling, slip resistant on high surface contact, oil resistant and abrasion resistant. Incorporates Ladder Lock outsole radius for comfort and confidence on extension ladders.
- Material: Premium full-grain leathers with Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- 10 inch TiTAN ® Safety Toe
- Saffron Brown Oiled Full-Grain Leather
- Lightweight and constructed on the TiTAN ® last for superior fit
- Unique "finger grip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Anatomically contoured insole with integral steel shank for support
- Contoured OrthoLite ® footbed with Outlast ® Adaptive Comfort ® cove
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole
- Lightweight, yet rugged - with exceptional cushioning
- Fluid-channeling tread design is slip-resistant with high surface contact
- Features Ladder Lock outsole radius
Purchase the Timberland Pro Heavy Duty Wellington Titan Safety Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 15 2010
Shoes fit great. I usually wear wolverines, but with a price of $73 for steel toe wellingtons I couldn't pass it up. I would say they are a little wider than a 2E. Very comfortable & Good Price! What more is there to say...