Timberland Pro Men's Powerwelt Waterproof 8 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots
The Timberland Men's Powerwelt Waterproof 8 Inch Steel Toe Workboot is designed in Premium full-grain and Ever-Guard leathers with Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond. Constructed on Titan last for superior fit, lace-up versions contain comfort-engineered and contoured tongue designed to relieve lace pressure. Features a steel shank and contoured OrthoLite footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort cover. The polyurethane outsole is lightweight, yet rugged with exceptional cushioning, aggressive tread design with slip-resistant properties, oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant and Ladder Lock outsole radius.
- Material: Premium full-grain and Ever-Guard leathers
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond construction for a durable mechanical and chemical bond
- Constructed on TiTAN® last for superior fit
- Comfort-engineered, contoured tongue, designed to relieve lace pressur
- Steel shank
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Outlast® Adaptive
- Comfort® cover
- Polyurethane outsole
- Lightweight, yet rugged with exceptional cushioning
- Aggressive tread design with slip-resistant properties
- Features Ladder Lock outsole radius
Purchase the Timberland Pro Powerwelt Waterproof 8 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 27 2010
Great Work Boots
These Timberland boots are very comfortable and rugged. They have lots of cushioning and offer great fit and support. I actually look forward to wearing them for landscape work and chainsawing. Highly recommended.
- February 24 2010
I have had these boots for about two weeks and they've been holding up well and I'm pretty hard on boots they fit well and are very comfortable a very well made product I'm very happy with this product