Timberland Pro Women's 6 inch TiTAN Waterproof Work Boots with TiTAN Safety Toe
Timberland's lightest workboot, the Women's Waterproof Titan 6 Inch Safety Toe Workboot is engineered in premium reddish-brown leather and is packed with features for the jobsite including Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert for durable cushioning and energy return. And, they have Timberland's Boot 2 Boot Challenge 30-Day Comfort Guarantee so what do you have to lose?
- Material: Premium full-grain leather for comfort
- Our lightest workboot features the PowerFit comfort system
- Polyurethane midsole with high-rebound EVA heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Anti-microbial contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® footbed cover regulates temperature
- TITAN® Safety Toe for lightweight protection
- Timberland PRO® series rubber sole is slip-, oil-and abrasion-resistant
- Weight:1 lb, 8.45 oz
Purchase the Timberland Pro 6 inch TiTAN Waterproof Work Boots with TiTAN Safety Toe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 4 2010
I love that the boots are lightweight and comfortable from day one. I don't like the "slip - resistance" they are terrible in ice and snow.
- March 23 2010
Things I would Change
Overall they are comfortable. The hasp at the ankle HURTS, I have to tie without them. The toe is NOT durable scuffed first day. Women need MORE choices in WORK boots.