Timberland Pro Women's Titan 6 Inch Soft Toe Work Boots
Timberland's lightest workboot, the Women's Titan 6 Inch Soft Toe Workboot is engineered in premium coffee-brown leather and is packed with features for the jobsite including Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert for durable cushioning and energy return. And, they have Timberland's Boot 2 Boot Challenge 30-Day Comfort Guarantee so what do you have to lose?
- Material: Premium full-grain leather for comfort
- Our lightest workboot features the PowerFit comfort system
- Polyurethane midsole with high-rebound EVA heel insert provides durable cushioning and energy return
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Anti-microbial contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed provides durable, resilient cushioning while molded heel cup cradles the heel
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® footbed cover regulates temperature
- TITAN® Soft Toe
- Timberland PRO® series rubber sole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Weight:1 lb, 4.95 oz
Purchase the Timberland Pro Titan 6 Inch Soft Toe Work Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 5 2010
Women's Titan 6 Inch Soft Toe Workboot
Great product. This was the best purchase of boots I have ever made. My feet do not hurt at the end of the day like others I had did. The boots were made very well and the leather was soft and did not have to be broken in like other boots need to be. The first time I wore them I knew I would be back for another pair of shoes/boots. You could perhaps find a better price, however the product may not fit all the requirement you may have. These boots fit all the requirement I wanted and more. I was very impressed with the customer service and the fast shipping also. Give them a try.
Anne Lynn Jarman
- October 9 2009
Working in the yard
Excellent boot for working in my yard, plenty of rough work and sloping terrain. Great traction and support. Love them but I need sturdy socks as the tongue is quite uneven and uncomfortable when the boot is laced tightly.
- September 19 2009
Great Work Boot!
I needed a workboot for gardening and this boot is perfect. The fit is great, and it's hard to find much variety in women's workboots. The boot is very comfortable and lightweight, yet is sturdy enough to help me keep my balance while working. It's tough enough for digging and has a sole with a good grip.