Timberland Pro Men's Helix 6 Inch Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boots
The Men's Helix 6 Inch Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boots from Timberland Pro is crafted with rugged, waterproof full-grain leather and Timberland's latest anti-fatigue and protective technologies to promote safety at the jobsite and give you complete confidence in your work boots. Included is the TiTAN alloy safety toe to give your toes some room and offer lightweight protection, a breathable mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment, and our Timberland PRO rubber outsole, which is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and also features our Ladder Lock outsole radius, which offers comfort and confidence on extension ladders.
- Material: Rugged full-grain waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Cement construction
- Mesh lining with Agion® microbial treatment
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed
- Dual-purpose top hardware
- Active heel lock lacing system
- Nylon diffusion shank
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane materials
Purchase the Timberland Pro Helix 6 Inch Safety Toe Waterproof Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 25 2012
great work boot
Just recently bought these boots and they felt very comftable right out of the box. The lacing system is great, quick and easy to snug up. The waterproof feature was a must for me and I chose Timberland because I've worn their boots before and was totally satisfied. I would recommend this boot for work or hiking. I must wear steel toe boots but this same boot comes in soft toe as well. It's a little early to make an honest opinion on durability, but previous experience with Timberland boots have been excellent and I expect the same from these boots.