Timberland Pro Men's Palisades 8 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots
Timberland PRO Men's Palisades 8 Inch Steel Toe Workboots are designed exclusively for working professionals. This boot focuses on solving unmet needs and using high-performance materials that provide the best solution for the worker, pairing innovative features with comfort to create some of today's toughest, lightest and most durable on-site footwear.
- Material: Premium oiled full-grain leather
- High vamp design eliminates need for stitching in forefront of boot
- Unique leather tongue lace protector with Kevlar® stitching and leather welt with Kevlar® stitching for extreme durability
- TiTAN® shaped steel toe for a roomy fit
- Full leather gusset for added protection
- Agion® antimicrobial lining for improved ventilation and added comfort
- SmartWool® natural fiber top collar and tongue
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Dryz® Intellitemp X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based antimicrobial protection
- Constructed on a TiTAN® last for a superior fit
- Airtextured nylon, non-wicking and fire-retardant laces
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole with internal polyurethane filler is slip-, abrasion- and oil resistant, with a low profile tread that minimizes dirt and debris pickup
- Weight (full pair): 4.65 pounds
Purchase the Timberland Pro Palisades 8 Inch Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 22 2011
Get them about a half a size smaller. I bought for work and wear them outside dirt on occasion and inside doing mechanical maintenance daily. Had them for about a month now and they look good. Very Fashionable boot. They look good with my work clothes and even better in my street gear. What got me is how comfortable they are. And light also, specially for being 8"...would buy another pair for sure.